Genoveva's Shop in Hadum:Heidel will open once again this Friday and Sunday!
Don't miss this chance to obtain precious goods!
📢 Event Period
May 28 (Friday) and May 30 (Sunday) 17:00 (Server Time)
📢 List of Main Rewards
|Location||Reward List||Required Resources|
|Hadum: Heidel / Genoveva||Premium World Boss Fragments Chest||Silver, Hadum's Token|
|World Boss Weapon Fragment x150 Selection Chest|
|World Boss Armor Fragment x40 Selection Chest|
|Genoveva's Large Fragments Chest|
|Black Spirit's Energy|
|Genoveva's Small Chest|
[Premium World Boss Fragments Chest]
- Obtain up to a total of 300 weapon fragments and 80 armor fragments from 2 sets of 2 chests. Within each chest you can choose which sets of fragments to collect.
Q1. What's Genoveva's Shop?
- Genoveva's Shop is an event where Genoveva will open her shop in Hadum: Heidel at an unspecified time to offer various valuable goods.
Q2. How do use the shop?
- Go to Genoveva's Shop at Hadum: Heidel to access the shop.
· Adventurers will be notified through an in-game alert notification and a shop icon will appear next to the mini-map when Genoveva's Shop opens.
- Genoveva's Shop is available for 60 minutes.
· Use Hadum's Token to view goods and use Silver to purchase goods from Genoveva's Shop.
· The shop can no longer be used once time expires or if the best rewards were already obtained.
· Adventurers inactive for more than a minute will be removed from the shop.
· The item list at the shop cannot be refreshed when it is within ten minutes of closing.
※ After refreshing an item, it may take some time for the next item to become purchasable. Please ensure that the sale of the item you have purchased has ended successfully before requesting the next item.
Q3. Where do I obtain Hadum's Token?
- Hadum's Token can be obtained from certain regions in Hadum's Realm and defeating Hadum: World Bosses. They are used to refresh the item list in Genoveva's Shop.
※ Please Note
- Black Rock Shrine will be unavailable 30 minutes before Genoveva’s Shop opens.
· Adventurers will not be able to access Black Rock Shrine if it appears during Genoveva’s Shop
· When Genoveva’s Shop ends (after 1 hour), Black Rock Shrine will become available again.
· Genoveva’s Shop and Black Rock Shrine will not be accessible at the same time.
- The event period and conditions are subject to change.